Upfield Field Place Maypole Archway School Anti-Slavery Arch Farmhill Park Farmhill House Puckshole Mill Paganhill Mill
What: Historic site
Where: GL5 4LA   West of the village on Ruscombe Brook
Then: Corn mill erected in 1815, which continued working into the 20th Century
Now: Demolished in 1936. 

Paganhill Mill or Little Mill, was described as 'newly erected' in 1815. This was always a corn mill, and continued working as such into the 20th century, but had been demolished except for the mill house by 1936. The mill house then became the farmhouse of Little Mill Farm, until the farmland was taken for building in the 1960s.

From January 2016, this website is managed by Stroud Local History Society

Revised 2018 EMW